NPCIL Kudankulam Trade Apprentices Recruitment 2023 | 183 Trade Apprentices Vacancy | Last Date 31.07.2023 | Apply online @ https://www.npcil.nic.in/
Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited has announced Trade Apprentices Posts an Offline application for 183 vacancies. Interested / Eligible Candidates are requested to apply for these posts before the Last Date: 31.07.2023. Candidates who are tried for Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited is now having a great opportunity. You will get here complete details like procedure, important dates, application fees, age limit, qualification, number of vacancies, pay scale, and important links.
NPCIL Kudankulam Trade Apprentices Recruitment 2023 – Various Posts, Date, Eligibility, Apply Offline
|Name of The Organization
|NPCIL Kudankulam (Nuclear Power Corporation of India LimitedT)
|No. of Posts
The details of educational qualification, age limit, selection process, apply mode and how to apply process of Join Indian Army recruitment is given below. Details Kindly Refer Official Notification
NPCIL Kudankulam Trade Apprentices Jobs: Eligibility Criteria
- Candidates should have passed 10th / ITI from recognized university/college.
- Candidates can check the entire educational qualification section from the official notification provided below.
- Minimum Age Limit: 14 Years
- Maximum Age Limit: 24 Years
Age relaxation is applicable to SC/ ST/ OBC communities as per the existing Govt rules.
NPCIL Kudankulam Trade Apprentices: Salary Details
- Selected candidates as Trade Apprentices will get pay in between Rs.7700 to 8855/-
NPCIL Kudankulam Trade Apprentices Notification 2023: Vacancy Details
- Trade Apprentices
Total Number Of Posts – 183
NPCIL Kudankulam Trade Apprentices Jobs 2023: Selection Process
Selection will be done as per performance in
- Written Test
- Merit list
- Personal Interview
- Document Verification
Other selection process details please go to the official notification
Important Dates of NPCIL Kudankulam Trade Apprentices Application
- Starting Date for Submission of Application: 01.07.2023
- Last Date for Submission of Application: 31.07.2023