TNPSC Assistant Jailor Recruitment 2023: Tamil Nadu Public Services Commission (TNPSC) conducts Assistant Jailor for Prisons & Correctional Services Department. The TNPSC Assistant Jailor Notification 2023 is released in 12.04.2023 & TNPSC Assistant Jailor exam will be conducted in November 2023. You will get here complete details like procedure, important dates, application fees, age limit, qualification, number of vacancies, pay scale and important links .
TNPSC Assistant Jailor Recruitment 2023 | Assistant Jailor Posts | Last Date: 11.05.2023 | TNPSC Assistant Jailor Recruitment Notification @ www.tnpsc.gov.in or www.tnpscexams.net or www.tnpscexams.in
TNPSC Assistant Jailor Recruitment 2023
|Tamil Nadu Public Services Commission (TNPSC)
|All Over Tamil Nadu
TNPSC Assistant Jailor Recruitment Vacancy 2023
Total Number of Posts : 59 Posts
EDUCATIONAL QUALIFICATION: (as on 12.04.2023)
Applicants should possess the following or its equivalent qualification on the date of this Notification
- A degree of any of the Universities recognized by the University Grants Commission
- The educational qualification prescribed for thesepostsshould have been obtained by passing the required qualification in theorder of studies10th+ HSC or its equivalent + Bachelors Degree Course. [Section 25 of the Tamil NaduGovernment Servants (Conditions of Service) Act,2016]. The results of examination should have been declared on or before the date of Notification. [Section 20 (4) (iv)of the Tamil Nadu Government Servants (Conditions of Service) Act,2016]
- Applicants claiming equivalence of qualification to the prescribed qualification should submit evidence for equivalence of qualification in the form of Government Order issued on or before the date of this notification and upload it along with the online application, failing which, their application will be summarily rejected after due process. The Government Orders regarding equivalence of qualification issued after the date of this notification will not be accepted. [Refer note under Para 9 of the “Instructions to Applicants‟ and “Disclaimer”]
- The applicants must satisfy the Medical Board in Tamil Nadu as to the physical fitnessand capacity for active outdoor work.
Age Limit and Relaxation Details
- Scheduled Caste / Scheduled Caste (Arunthathiyar), Scheduled Tribes and Destitute Widows of all castes: No Maximum age limit
- Most Backward Classes / Denotified Communities, Backward Classes and Backward Classes (Muslims) : No Maximum age limit
- “Others” [ i.e., Candidates not belonging to SCs, SC(A)s, STs, MBCs/DCs, BCs and BCMs ] : 18 to 32 Years
TNPSC Assistant Jailor Recruitment Process 2023
Selection will be made in single stage. The selection will be made on the basis of the total marks obtained by the applicantsat the written examination, subject to the rule of reservation of appointments. The applicant who has not appeared for any of the Papersin the written examination will not be considered for selection, even if he/she secures the minimum qualifying marks for selection
TNPSC Assistant Jailor Job Salary Details 2023
Steno-Typist(Grade–III) - Rs.35400 - 130400/- (Level 11)
TNPSC Assistant Jailor Job Application Fees 2023
- Applicants who have already registered in One -Time Registration system within the validity period of 5 years are exempted.
- Those who have registered in the One -Time Registration system and paid the Registration fee of Rs.150/-, it is enough to pay the Examination fee alone
- Starting Date for Submission of Application: 12.04.2023
- Last date for Submission of Application: 11.05.2023
- Last date for Payment of Examination Fee Offline : 11.05.2023
- Date and Time of Written Examination: 1.07.2023
TNPSC Assistant Jailor Official Notification & Application Link
Steps to apply for TNPSC Assistant Jailor Recruitment 2023
Eligible & Interested candidates can download notification from Official website page at http://www.tnpsc.gov.in/ TNPSC Assistant JailorRecruitment 2023
- Mode of Applying: Online
- Go to official website - http://www.tnpsc.gov.in/
- Find the “careers/ Advertisements/ News page” link and click on it.
- Search for the notification regarding Assistant Jailor and select it.
- Read the official notifications carefully.
- Go through online application link “Apply Now Click on Registration on Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission (TNPSC) and Fill all correct details
- Fill All required Details in the form and Upload required Documents and Pay Application Fee if Required
- Take print your application form for future use.