TNPSC Recruitment 2021: Madras has announced Assistant Posts an Online application for 800 vacancies. Interested / Eligible Candidates are requested to apply for these posts before the Last Date: 30-01-2022. Candidates who are tried for Madras High Courtis now having a great opportunity. You will get here complete details like procedure, important dates, application fees, age limit, qualification, number of vacancies, pay scale, and important links
South Indian Bank Recruitment 2021– 800 Assistant Vacancy
Rajasthan Home Guard Recruitment 2020 | 800 Assistant Vacancy | Last Date 30-01-2022 | Apply online @ www.india.gov.in
Madras has issued the latest notification for the TNPSC recruitment of Assistant Vacancy at 800 Posts. Candidates wishing to apply for Assistant 800 posts of the TNPSC Jobs 2022 can apply from 02-12-2021 to 30-01-2022.
TNPSC Recruitment 2022 – Assistant Posts, Date, Eligibility, Vacancy Details
|Organization||Madras High Court|
|Number Of Vacancies||800|
|Job Category||State Govt. Jobs|
|Salary||Rs.18,200 to Rs.35,300/- per month|
Eligibility Criteria for Assistant of TNPSC Vacancy
TNPSCRecruitment 2022: Education Qualification
- Candidates should have passed MBBS or equivalent in the relevant disciplines from a recognized Board/University/Institution.
TNPSC Recruitment 2020 Age Limit 2022
- Minimum Age Limit: 18 Years
- Maximum Age Limit: 50 Years
- Maximum Age Limit: 21 to 50 Years
- Maximum age varies post-wise. so check the official notification
- Not Mentioned
Application Fee of TNPSC Recruitment 2022
- Gen/ OBC Category Candidates - Rs. 1000/-
- SC/ST/PWD Category Candidates - Rs. 500/-
- Not Specified
- There is no application fee for the above vacant positions
- Candidates should go to the notification given below for application fee details.
Latest TNPSC Recruitment 2022 Assistant Vacancy Details
TNPSC Recruitment 2022: Vacancy
- Selected candidates as Panchayat Secretary will get pay in between Rs.18,200 to Rs.35,300/-As Per Rule
Selection Procedure for TNPSC Recruitment 2022
- Written Test
- Merit list
- Physical Efficiency Test
- Physical Measurement Test
- Medical Examination
- Personal Interview
- Document Verification
How to Apply for TNPSC Recruitment 2022
- Mode of Applying: Online / Offline (By Post)
- Go to the official website - www.india.gov.in
- Find the “careers/ Advertisements/ News page” link and click on it.
- Search for the notification regarding Assistant Posts and select it.
- Read the official notifications carefully.
- Go through the online application link “Apply Now
- Fill All required Details in the form and Upload required Documents and Pay the Application Fee if Required Take print your application form for future use.
|Starting Date for Submission of Application||02-12-2021|
|Last date for Submission of Application||30-01-2022|
Download TNPSC Recruitment 2022 and Offline Apply
|Official Notification||Click here|
|RGCA Official Website Career Page||Click Here|